Picking the winners in your ideas portfolio
The Arrow programme enables companies to pick the winners from their ideas portfolios and develop them into ventures for commercialisation.
- Trains a team of your people in the thinking skills needed to spot the winners in your ideas portfolio.
- Takes on board large portfolios of ideas (even poorly defined ideas) and finds the ones with the greatest potential for profit.
- Develops shortlisted ideas (usually about 12) into well-defined ventures that are ready for further development.
- Enables your team to re-run the programme in-house whenever appropriate.
- We work with a multi-disciplined team of your people, leading them through a series of tasks over two or three days.
- Teams are usually between six and fifteen in number.
- We assemble a list of ideas usually from in-house resources.
- We take the ideas through four “stage-gate” assessment and development processes.
- We continually apply creativity techniques to ideas to ensure they reach their full potential.
- We use a mix of styles with people working individually, in single discipline teams or multi-discipline teams, according to the task.
- We produce a shortlist of agreed ventures for further development in-house.